- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Home Ice Advantage Campaign Celebrated
In February, the Lake Forest College Athletic Department celebrated the completion of the Home Ice Advantage Campaign honoring the many Lake Forest alumni, family, and friends of Forester Hockey who supported the project. The final phase of the campaign included a renovated lobby, coaches office area and signs inside the rink.
The Senior Honors Convocation celebrated graduating seniors and faculty members during the annual ceremony held at First Presbyterian Church on the campus of Lake Forest on Friday, May 10.
Lake Forest defeated Grinnell College 5-0 in Thursday’s Midwest Conference Tournament final and qualified for the NCAA Division III Tournament for the first time in program history.
Volleyball, Handball, Men and Women’s Soccer alumni joined us on campus to celebrate the Tradition of Excellence that we work so hard to achieve at the College. Alumni games as well as a social took place throughout the event.
Photos from Ry’s Run held April 18th, 2019, in honor of Ry McCarthy, a goalie on the Forester women’s hockey team who lost her courageous battle with cancer the summer of 2009. Proceeds from this fun run go to the College’s Relay for Life and the American Cancer Society.