- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
2014 Ry’s Run
On Tuesday, April 15, members of the Lake Forest College community participated in the 5th Annual Ry’s (Color) Run in honor of former women’s hockey player Ry McCarthy, who lost her battle with cancer on July 28, 2009. The money raised from the event was donated to the College’s Relay for Life efforts.
The Lake Forest College men’s basketball team captured the Midwest Conference title at St. Norbert College this past Saturday. The Foresters now advance to the NCAA Division III Tournament for the first time in school history. The team is slated to take on the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh at St. John’s University in Friday’s opening round.
The 2019 theme for National Girls and Women in Sports Day was “Lead Her Forward”. This is an appropriate theme as it recognizes the student-athletes, coaches, and administrators who are committed to providing equitable access to sports for all girls and women, while it also recognizes the achievements that women have accomplished since the passing of Title IX. With over 90 participants, this year’s National Girls and Women in Sports Day event was filled with learning and laughter from each of the girls, student-athletes, and staff members. We hope every one of the participants enjoyed this day as much as we did!