- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Literary Festival: Reading by Eleni Sikelianos
Poet, memoirist, and translator Eleni Sikelianos opened the 10th annual Lake Forest Literary Festival on Monday night with a reading of her poetry. She was one of five writers and scholars invited to speak at the College this week. Each event centered on the theme “translation.”
Lake Forest College Homecoming 2017 drew more than 1,000 alumni, family, and friends to campus for two days of festivities. The weather ranged from cool and damp to windy and sunny—even a downpour midway through the football game. But the rain didn’t dampen the Forester spirit or the football outcome: Lake Forest beat Knox by a score of 28 to 21.
Students had a blast exploring the West Loop on a 360 Chicago trip on Saturday, September 30. Foresters enjoyed a tasty treat at Bombobar, went to the Willis Tower Skydeck, and explored Union Station’s Great Hall. Check out the Center for Chicago Programs Instagram account (@centerforchicagoprograms).