- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
What can you do with a history major?
Five history majors, four of them Lake Forest College alumni, spoke to students about how their studies informed their career paths in law, finance, nonprofits, and teaching. After the panel, students had the opportunity to mingle with the panelists.
Hilary Wind '14
Fall is a beautiful season at Lake Forest College and this autumn was no exception. Students enjoyed many on-campus fall events including an Into the Shadows Carnival, a Halloween all-campus party, glow-in-the-dark capture the flag, a hay ride, and a number of do-it-yourself events, including making caramel apples, street signs and decorating mason jars.