- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Men’s Hockey Alumni Day
Men’s Hockey Alumni Day took place on January 25. The day honored 31 hockey alumni who returned to the Forest, including members of 1978 National Runner-up team and many Lake Forest Athletic Hall of Fame inductees. Later, the men’s varsity squad was victorious over the visitors from Amherst College, 3-1, and the newest recipient of the Peter G. Taylor ’73 Award, Chris Gard ’14, was recognized. Photos by Hilary Wind ’14
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 well over 100 Forester fans gathered at the Warrior Ice Arena in Brighton, Massachusetts for a pre-game social event held prior to the men’s hockey game against Babson College. The event, sponsored by the F.A.N. Club and the Office of Development and Alumni Relations, included a lunch buffet, the opportunity to skate at the arena (and meet current athletes on the team), and a happy hour. A special thanks to Bob and Renee Greene P’20 for making this event possible and for their warm hospitality!
Photos from the Triptow Memorial Golf Tournament!
Lake Forest College Homecoming 2017 drew more than 1,000 alumni, family, and friends to campus for two days of festivities on Friday, October 6 and Saturday, October 7.
On Saturday several friends, family, former Hall of Fame inductees, staff, and student-athletes gathered at the Mohr Student Center in Calvin Durand Hall to induct the 2017 Hall of Fame Class. Lake Forest inducted basketball player Tim Bernero ’87, swimmer Chelsea Bueter ’07, football player Pat Dunne ’03, and soccer player Brett Egner ’97. Additionally, Bob Tiernan ’49 was honored with the Forester Impact Award. These five individuals were later recognized during halftime of the football game against Knox College.
Throughout the football game fun activities including pictures with Boomer on a giant inflatable red chair, the Athletics Rummage Sale, the F.A.N. Club table, and a close game between the Foresters and Prairie Fire kept Forester Fans entertained. Despite rainy weather, the Foresters had a huge 28-21 Homecoming victory!