- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Men’s Hockey Alumni Day
Photos from the Triptow Memorial Golf Tournament!
Lake Forest College Homecoming 2017 drew more than 1,000 alumni, family, and friends to campus for two days of festivities on Friday, October 6 and Saturday, October 7.
On Saturday several friends, family, former Hall of Fame inductees, staff, and student-athletes gathered at the Mohr Student Center in Calvin Durand Hall to induct the 2017 Hall of Fame Class. Lake Forest inducted basketball player Tim Bernero ’87, swimmer Chelsea Bueter ’07, football player Pat Dunne ’03, and soccer player Brett Egner ’97. Additionally, Bob Tiernan ’49 was honored with the Forester Impact Award. These five individuals were later recognized during halftime of the football game against Knox College.
Throughout the football game fun activities including pictures with Boomer on a giant inflatable red chair, the Athletics Rummage Sale, the F.A.N. Club table, and a close game between the Foresters and Prairie Fire kept Forester Fans entertained. Despite rainy weather, the Foresters had a huge 28-21 Homecoming victory!
The eight annual Heroes Day took place this past Saturday, September 9 at Farwell Field. The event is held every year to recognize all servicemen and women, veterans, and civil servants who protect both our community and country year round.