- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Brain Awareness Week
Brain Awareness Week, organized by the biology and psychology departments, the neuroscience program, and the student organizations SYNAPSE and Nu Rho Psi, features interdisciplinary talks and activities. Among them is the Robert B. Glassman Memorial Brain, Mind, & Behavior Symposium, honoring the late Professor of Psychology and champion of neuroscience.
Photo by Hilary Wind ’14
Over the past few weeks, Foresters enjoyed a variety of campus activities and events, including learning how to cook a Finnish meal to planning a career in business and exploring the latest in neuroscience and virtual reality. Lake Forest College provides students ACCESS to life skills, careers, faculty and cutting edge academic thought.