- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Neuroscience Declaration Day
Neuroscience Declaration Day on October 7 was about getting to know the program, faculty, and alumni. Seven alumni returned to speak on a panel about how the major prepared them for their careers and/or graduate school: Kayla Ahlstrand ’12, Daniella Brutman ’12, Abbey Pipkorn ’10, Madhavi Senagolage ’12, Natalie Kukulka ’13, Silvia Skripkauskas ’04, and Sydni Cole ’12. Students had the option of declaring a major in neuroscience after learning about the incredible opportunities and diverse range of careers that employ this discipline.
Over the past few weeks, Foresters enjoyed a variety of campus activities and events, including learning how to cook a Finnish meal to planning a career in business and exploring the latest in neuroscience and virtual reality. Lake Forest College provides students ACCESS to life skills, careers, faculty and cutting edge academic thought.