- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Forester Intramural Champions 2012-2013
The eight annual Heroes Day took place this past Saturday, September 9 at Farwell Field. The event is held every year to recognize all servicemen and women, veterans, and civil servants who protect both our community and country year round.
Lake Forest College legendary head handball coach Mike Dau ’58 was inducted into the Illinois Handball Association Hall of Fame on Saturday, July 15. The ceremony took place at the 28th Annual 3-Wall Tournament at Gordon Park in LaGrange, Illinois, at 1:00 p.m. There was a terrific show of support from not only current Lake Forest College staff and students, but also from several alumni, friends, and family.
To open their 2016-17 campaign, the Forester women’s basketball team faced off against Division 1 opponent University of Illinois-Chicago on November 11th. Before the game tipped off, Lake Forest College Athletic Department hosted a F.A.N. Club happy hour at the Wise Owl Drinkery and Cookhouse. It was a wonderful pre-game event that allowed fans who made the trip down to the city to spend time with Jackie Slaats, the Director of Athletics, as well as other athletic staff members.
As a part of their playoff run, the Forester men’s hockey team traveled north to play Marian University in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. To allow for the Forester faithful to see the game, the Lake Forest College Athletic Department organized a trip up to Fond du Lac. As a part of the trip, the athletic department hosted a pre-game happy hour before puck-drop.