- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Communications and Marketing
Elementary students receive lessons on the brain
The Biology Department hosted elementary students from North Chicago Community Unit School District 187 this week. Students in Professor Shubhik DebBurman’s First-Year Studies class, Medical Mysteries of the Mind, taught various lessons concerning the brain.
Over the past few weeks, Foresters enjoyed a variety of campus activities and events, including learning how to cook a Finnish meal to planning a career in business and exploring the latest in neuroscience and virtual reality. Lake Forest College provides students ACCESS to life skills, careers, faculty and cutting edge academic thought.