- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/50/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30146_education.rev.1452787986.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/50/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30147_english-_literature.rev.1452788000.png)"/>
Legislative Branch and Congress
- Congress.gov (formerly THOMAS)
- A public source for Congressional information, including the full text of bills, committee reports, floor actions and votes, and the Congressional Record.
U.S. House of Representatives
Official home page, includes public disclosure reports and filings for Representatives.
Official home page, includes links to individual Senator’s websites.
Guide to House and Senate Members
- Data concerning congressional members including information from various publications such as the Pictorial Directory and the Congressional Directory.
Congressional Research Reports
- Access reports published by the Congressional Research Service on various topics relevant to current events.
Biographical Directory of the U.S. Congress: 1774—Present
Biographical information and a bibliography of additional sources.
C-Span Video Library
An index to the C-SPAN video recordings of the House and Senate floor proceedings from 1987-present.
Free, online access to Federal Government publications, including publications from the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches issued by the Government Printing Office.
Federal Lobbyist Database
Database of contributors and recipients maintained by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Federal Election Commission
Contains campaign finance reports and data, voting statistics, and more.
Return to Government Information Main Page