- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/50/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30147_english-_literature.rev.1452788000.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/50/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30146_education.rev.1452787986.png)"/>
- Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- The agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States. Includes information and forms for naturalization and citizenship, green cards, working in the US, and more.
- Data and publications from the US Census on foreign born individuals — those who are not US citizens at birth, including those who have become citizens through naturalization.
- Census—Historical US Population
- Selected historical census population and housing counts from 1790–2000.
Ellis Island National Monument
- Information on the monument itself, Ellis Island history, and statistics on immigration.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
The investigative arm of the US Department of Homeland Security, includes information on the department and the enforcement of civil and criminal laws governing border control, customs, trade, and immigration.
Reports, publications, and the Yearbook of Immigration Statistics (2004–present) from the Deptartment of Homeland Security.
- State Department—Visa Information
- The official US visa information source for foreign travelers coming to the US Includes Visa Statistics from 2000 on.
USA.gov—Immigration and Citizenship Links
The US government’s official web portal, featuring links on immigration, visa, adoptions from other countries, green card lottery, and more.
Return to Government Information Main Page