- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/50/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30147_english-_literature.rev.1452788000.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/50/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30146_education.rev.1452787986.png)"/>
- A-Z Index of US Government Departments and Agencies.
- American Community Survey (ACS)
- A nationwide survey, and part of the US Census Bureau’s reengineered decennial census program, that collects annual estimates including economic, demographic, social, and housing characteristics for populations 65,000+. 2005–current.
- From the US Census Bureau, FactFinder incorporates economic, housing, population, and geographic data from the Decennial Census, American Community Survey, and Economic Census, among others. 1990–current.
Free, online access to Federal Government publications, including publications from the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches issued by the Government Printing Office (GPO).
Official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents. Link to search this publication.
Code of Federal Regulations
Codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the departments and agencies of the federal government. Link to search this publication.
Archive of websites and publications of defunct US Government agencies and commissions.
The US Government’s central portal for over 1,000 grants programs.
GPO Catalog (FirstSearch)
Includes references for documents to congressional committee reports and hearings, debates, documents from executive departments and more. 1976–present.
Catalog of Government Publications
The finding tool for federal publications that includes descriptive records for historical and current publications.
Congress.gov (formerly THOMAS)
A public source for Congressional information, including the full text of bills, committee reports, floor actions and votes, and the Congressional Record.
US Government’s official web portal for the public to get information and services.
US Government Bookstore
To purchase a government document.
US Government Manual
The official handbook of the Federal Government. Provides information on the agencies of the legislative, judicial, and executive branches.
Return to Government Information Main Page