- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Move-in and Orientation
Updates for Fall 2017 families coming soon!
Make plans to attend New Student Orientation—Mid August
Whether a first-year student or transfer, living on campus or at home, New Student Orientation is where your students will meet their classmates and learn all about their new life as a Forester. It’s a must-attend experience!
New Student Orientation includes events for parents through lunchtime on Saturday.
Move-in for most students (except for fall athletes and First Connection students) begins in mid-August. Final dates will be announced early summer. Fellow Foresters will be on hand to help you move into your new home. If you’re looking for a list of what to bring (and what not to bring) you can explore that online.