- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Welcome Parents and Families
With the first week of online learning under their belts, faculty transitioned to a new instructional environment and bridged the physical divide with students, maintaining the personal connection they established before the COVID-19 pandemic struck the US.
When students learned they had a week to return to campus and clean out their rooms before Illinois imposed a shelter-in-place policy, Foresters pitched in to help those who couldn’t make it back to complete the task by the March 23 deadline.
Career Month is February! Students are encouraged to celebrate Career Month by attending events that will help them get connected to experienced alumni and professionals as well as top employment opportunities within their Career Pathway—and make plans for their summer and post-graduation.
Lake Forest College is once again recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a top tier school in its Best National Liberal Arts Colleges ranking.
The Health and Wellness Center emailed all students on September 11 to alert them to a multistate outbreak of severe lung disease associated with e-cigarette product use (devices, liquids, refill pods, and/or cartridges).
Former students of “Doc Martin” recall his unflappable commitment to science and tireless dedication to progress. His passion for the field of chemistry and love of teaching have guided countless students to become successful professional chemists and physicians.