- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Here are some important dates to keep in mind this fall.
Tuesday, November 14All Day: Registration for sophomores, juniors, and seniors
Wednesday, November 22All Day: Thanksgiving break
until November 26
Monday, November 276:00 a.m.: Meal plan can be changed for spring semester
until 5:00pm on December 15
Wednesday, December 6All Day: Last day of classes
Thursday, December 7All Day: Reading day
Friday, December 8All Day: Final Exams Begin
Thursday, December 14All Day: Last Day of Final Exams
Thursday, February 15:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.: Lake Forest College Night at the Art Institute of Chicago
Free Admission for students and their families with College ID into the Art Institute of Chicago. Come and go as you please. Check in at the modern wing lobby table (125 E. Monroe).
Friday, February 21:00 p.m.: Family Weekend 2018
Join us for Family Weekend 2018. It will be an opportunity for parents and families to get a taste of what their student is experiencing at Lake Forest College.
until February 3, 2018
Saturday, February 39:00 a.m.: Coffee with the Deans for parents and families of First Year students
Ask questions, hear about the support and resources available for your student from the Deans.10:00 a.m.: Coffee with the Deans for parents and families of Sophomore, Junior, and Senior students
Ask questions, hear about the support and resources available for students from the Deans of the College.12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.: Parent and Family Reception hosted by the Parents Council
Free chili bar, drinks, and snacks while you get to know other parents.