- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Welcome Parents and Families
Welcome to the Parent Gateway, where you will find relevant information to help you stay connected with Lake Forest College and your student.
Lake Forest College presents the 2018 Ruth Winter Lecture with historian Heather Ann Thompson, author of the Pulitzer Prize winning book, Blood in the Water: The Attica Prison Uprising of1971and its Legacy at 7 p.m. on October 10.
The Princeton Review profiled Lake Forest College in the newly release The Best 384 Colleges as well as the recent edition of Colleges That Pay You Back, a list of the 200 best value colleges in the country.
Neuroscience research Michael Janeček ’18 conducted this summer in collaboration with Dr. Joanna Dabrowska of Rosalind Franklin University of Science and Medicine (RFUSM) culminated with a published paper.
The grand opening of the Lillard Science Center drew more than 700 guests who toured the renovated and expanded facility and experienced science in action on October 12.
The Dean’s List celebrates students at the College who have received distinguished academic awards throughout the full school year. In order to have made the Dean’s List, students must achieve and maintain a grade point average of at least 3.60 for two consecutive semesters.