- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Welcome Parents and Families
Lake Forest College partners with Lake Forest Graduate School of Management on special opportunity for recent gradsLake Forest College is partnering with The Center for Leadership at the Lake Forest Graduate School of Management (LFGSM) to give their new graduates in the Class of 2020 a special opportunity to sharpen their business and leadership skills.
On Sums of Consecutive Triangular Numbers, a mathematics research paper co-authored by Dipika Subramaniam ’21 and Associate Professor of Mathematics Enrique Treviño, was published in the journal Integers in April 2020.
Lake Forest College and North Chicago-based Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science announce the launch of the innovative Health Professions Program (HPP)—a distinctive partnership aimed at preparing students for future careers in high-demand health care professions.
President Stephen Schutt spoke on Chicago’s WBBM-Radio about the value of small colleges and how Lake Forest College is moving forward amid the pandemic.
Dr. William Hartman ’94, an anesthesiologist at the University of Wisconsin, is part of a small coalition of doctors leading the charge on an experimental treatment that helps fight COVID-19.
On the Friday before Commencement the College traditionally holds Senior Honors Convocation, a ceremony that recognizes students that received an award, students who were elected to honorary societies, and students who completed senior theses.