- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42258_header2.rev.1522425093.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42260_header4.rev.1522425797.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42259_header.rev.1522425160.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29870_header-museum.rev.1522426296.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29881_header-skylinecropped.rev.1522426309.png)"/>
Students in Chicago
The Second City is Our Second Campus
At Lake Forest College, you don’t just read about the Caribbean Reef for a class assignment, but experience it first hand, getting a diver’s-eye view on a behind-the-scenes tour of the Shedd Aquarium. You don’t just study Grant Wood’s “American Gothic” on a projector slide, but see the paint strokes of the world-renowned masterpiece up close in person at the Art Institute of Chicago. Chicago’s possibilities for hands-on learning are endless.
The Center for Chicago Programs coordinates approximately 250 course trips to the city, as well as Chicago-area speakers to campus every academic year.