- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29881_header-skylinecropped.rev.1522426309.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42259_header.rev.1522425160.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29646_internshipcropped2.rev.1451945094.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29870_header-museum.rev.1522770032.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29643__train.rev.1450734095.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42260_header4.rev.1522425797.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42258_header2.rev.1522425093.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29644_chicago_museums.rev.1451945214.jpg)"/>
Meet Our Staff
As Chicago Program Coordinator, Stephen lives and works on-site at the College’s Chicago campus. He manages residential operations for the Lake Forest College In The Loop and ACTIVATE programs, teaches a .5-credit course as part of the In The Loop program, and oversees the Center’s 360 Chicago program.
Stephen holds a B.S. in New Media Communication with a concentration in Graphic Design from Indiana University Kokomo and an M.S. in Student Affairs in Higher Education from Colorado State University.
As a relatively new Chicago resident, Stephen spends most of his time exploring the city’s many neighborhoods and testing his skills in navigating the CTA. On any given weekend, you will likely find him hanging out at Volumes Bookcafe in Wicker Park.
Originally from Indiana, Kathy has lived and worked both in Chicago and the Northern Suburbs. With a degree in Social Work from Indiana University, she has also worked in special events and fundraising in a university setting and most recently did research in stained and decorative glass for a private museum in Evanston.
A great fan of public transit, Kathy enjoys the majesty of Lake Michigan, the great architectural variety of the Chicago area, and food adventures with friends and family.