- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29644_chicago_museums.rev.1451945214.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29881_header-skylinecropped.rev.1522426309.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29643__train.rev.1450734095.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42258_header2.rev.1522425093.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42259_header.rev.1522425160.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29646_internshipcropped2.rev.1451945094.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42260_header4.rev.1522425797.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/22/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29870_header-museum.rev.1522770032.png)"/>
Meet Our Staff
As Chicago Program Coordinator, Stephen lives and works on-site at the College’s Chicago campus. He manages residential operations for the Lake Forest College In The Loop and ACTIVATE programs, teaches a .5-credit course as part of the In The Loop program, and oversees the Center’s 360 Chicago program.
Stephen holds a B.S. in New Media Communication with a concentration in Graphic Design from Indiana University Kokomo and an M.S. in Student Affairs in Higher Education from Colorado State University.
As a relatively new Chicago resident, Stephen spends most of his time exploring the city’s many neighborhoods. On any given weekend, you will likely find him sipping a nitro cold brew at Electric Mud Coffee Bar in Bucktown.
Originally from Indiana, Kathy has lived and worked both in Chicago and the Northern Suburbs. With a degree in Social Work from Indiana University, she has also worked in special events and fundraising in a university setting and most recently did research in stained and decorative glass for a private museum in Evanston.
A great fan of public transit, Kathy enjoys the majesty of Lake Michigan, the great architectural variety of the Chicago area, and food adventures with friends and family.