- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/35592_shot02-041_v2.rev.1487090405.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/20/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/40467_Speednetworking2_edited.rev.1510942416.jpg)"/>
Forester Career Network
A database of professionals are ready and willing to help Lake Forest College students and recent graduates navigate their career path.
Career volunteers, including Forester alumni, parents, and friends, help students by:
- Offering advice and insight on occupations and industries
- Sharing career experience and job search techniques
- Providing information about graduate programs
- Connecting them with other professionals in their area of interest
- Making referrals to a hiring manager
Alumni, Parents, Employers and Professionals
Interested in joining the network as a volunteer? Check out the program overview, volunteer FAQs and program terms and conditions here.
Gain access to the network by attending an in-person Forester Career Network 101 orientation, meeting with a career advisor, or participating in the online training (below) and completing the survey. View upcoming orientations and schedule an advising appointment via your ForesterLink account.
1. Watch the Forester Career Network 101 Training Video
2. Complete this survey: Request Access to the Forester Career Network
3. An advisor will follow up with you. S/he may want to discuss some of your survey responses before granting you access.
4. Search for, view, and contact Forester Career Network volunteers via your ForesterLink account.