At the Career Advancement Center, we make recruiting at the College easy and convenient.
We invite you to review our Recruiting Policies and Procedures and create an account via our ForesterLink system, where you can post jobs (full-time, internships, fellowships and part-time) and register for upcoming events. We offer the following programs/events:
- Speed Networking - Modeled after speed dating, this event computer matches employers and alumni with students based on career interests and skills. Typically held in November. Recruiting optional.
- GetHired: Recruit students for internships and full-time jobs at this career fair typically held in February. Each organization is given a small round table; larger tables available for employer sponsors.
- Part-Time Job Fair (Fall and Spring)
- Mock Interviews (times vary - check ForesterLink for details)
- On Campus Interviews (contact us for details)
Our new Forester Career Network is another great way to connect with students and build your brand on campus. Volunteer to answer students’ career-related questions, speak at events on campus and more.
We have an exciting semester ahead of us, consisting of several opportunities to engage with the College and recruit Lake Forest College students. here are some upcoming events and opportunities to get involved:
The College’s hallmark Speed Networking event drew a record 145 students and 95 professionals who connected during the annual job-finding hotspot.
The Forester Career Network connects Lake Forest College students with professional alumni, parents, and friends of the College in order to further their career development. The most important requirement is a willingness to share your time and career expertise with students.