- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Open House for High School and Transfer Students
Join us for an Open House Program for prospective high school and transfer students.
Register for an Open House Program
Friday, November 10 9:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
Here’s what happens at the open house:
Check In, Welcome, and Information Fair
Starting at the Mohr Student Center (#22 on the map), guests are greeted by members of the admissions staff and current students. Enjoy light refreshments and learn more about the College from our Forester Family.
Students will experience first-hand the classroom environment at Lake Forest, as faculty members from several academic disciplines lead an academic session. Explore our majors and minors
Getting Started: Lake Forest College Admissions
While students enjoy the classroom experience with our faculty, parents, families, and guests will be treated to an in depth look at the college search and admissions process. We will walk you through key steps in a student’s Lake Forest College application process, and lead a discussion around scholarship, aid, and financing your student’s education.
Student Life Experience
Students will have the opportunity to ask any and all questions of a panel of current students in a no-holds-barred and no-adults-allowed Student to Student Open Forum. Meanwhile, parents, families, and guests will hear from current faculty, staff, and students about what they and their student can expect during their time as a Forester.
Explore our beautiful, wooded 107-acre campus during this student-guided tour.
Coaches’ Corner (optional)
If you are interested in speaking with a coach, you will have the opportunity to meet with them during check in and at the end of the day. Explore athletics!