- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29736_apply-_needs_to_be_cropped.rev.1451944927.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29737___img_2920.rev.1453218166.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29874_header-aerial.rev.1450207337.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29649_visit_campus-cropped.rev.1450717447.jpg)"/>
Admissions Off-Campus Events
We invite you and your family to join us at a reception near you! This is a wonderful opportunity for first year and transfer students to network, have some fun, and meet members of the Lake Forest community.
We’ve found some pretty amazing venues to help you explore Lake Forest College! At these receptions, you’ll have the opportunity to:
Chat about your future major(s) with faculty
Discover the true Forester Life from current students and families
Explore career opportunities with alumni
Get an inside look at athletics with coaches
- Chat about scholarship and financial aid with admissions
Click on the city closest to you below for more information about that reception.
ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI
Saturday, January 27, 2018, 3–5 p.m.
Missouri Athletic Club
Sunday, January 28, 2018, 1–3pm
Sunday, January 28, 2018, 4:30–6:30 p.m.
Denver Museum of Nature and Science
Sunday, February 11, 2018, 1–3 p.m.
TWIN CITIES, MINNESOTA
Sunday, February 25, 2018, 1–3 p.m.
Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
Sunday, March 11, 2018, 1–3 p.m.
The Crystal Ballroom
Sunday, March 18, 2018, 3–5 p.m