- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Transfer On-Site Admissions
On-site Admission at Lake Forest College
In addition to our other campus visit options, we also offer an on-site admission opportunity for transfer students on Wednesdays from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. during the school year.
On-site admission is designed to take the stress out of the application process and waiting for an admission decision. Schedule a time and bring in all of your official transcripts and professor letter of recommendation to receive a review of your coursework and an admission decision. You may also submit your application materials in advance of your appointment.
You must complete the Lake Forest College Transfer Application OR the Transfer Common Application two business days prior to your appointment. We do not charge an application fee.