- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29874_header-aerial.rev.1450207337.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29737___img_2920.rev.1453218166.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29736_apply-_needs_to_be_cropped.rev.1451944927.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29649_visit_campus-cropped.rev.1450717447.jpg)"/>
Plan your personal visit
Let us know what you’d like to do and who you’d like to meet. Faculty? Coaches? Other students? We look forward to scheduling a great day for you and your family.
It pays to visit!
High school seniors and transfer students who visit before May 1 will receive $1,000 annually towards the cost of attendance at the College.
We recommend spending at least a half a day with us. While you’re here you can:
- observe a class
- have lunch in our cafeteria
- meet current students
- chat with a coach or faculty member
- take a campus tour
- meet your admissions counselor
From a student’s perspective:
“Having a campus tour of the College gives you a sense of what it’s like to be a student here, if only for a few hours. Nothing can replace seeing the campus for yourself, and hearing first-hand about all the amazing opportunities we have as Lake Forest students! The tour made this clear.” —Kylie Mannion