- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
The College is committed to maintaining a diverse campus by providing financial aid to all of our international students, particularly so for our United World College students.
Davis United World College Scholarship
Davis United World College Scholarships are available to qualified UWC students. This scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic achievement and financial need. UWC transfer students may also apply. Students are required to submit the CSS Profile.
Applying for Financial Aid
Follow the steps below:
Priority Deadlines for Fall 2019
- EA 1/ED 1 - November 1
- EA 2/ED 2 - January 15
- Regular Decision - February 15
To apply for need-based aid, students must complete the following on-line application:
Our CSS Code is 1392.
Students from Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria are not allowed to complete the CSS Profile.
Students living in Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, and Togo are not allowed to use a credit card for payment of the CSS profile.
You can expect to receive similar aid each year if your academic performance is consistent with the standards of the College. An annual application is not required.
Loans may be available if you have a credit-worthy co-signor who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Contact Adriana Rodriguez in our Office of Financial Aid (email@example.com) for recommendations.
Canadian students are encouraged to contact the Student Financial Assistance branch of your provincial government for possible loans.
Students from Latin America and the Caribbean should investigate the interest-free loan provided by the Leo Rowe Pan American Fund.
Work-Study (a part-time job on campus) may be offered if you show financial need and have proper visa status (F-1). In most cases the amount offered is up to $2500 per year, though this is not guaranteed.