- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29736_apply-_needs_to_be_cropped.rev.1451944927.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29649_visit_campus-cropped.rev.1450717447.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29874_header-aerial.rev.1450207337.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/10/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29737___img_2920.rev.1453218166.jpg)"/>
Meet Xochitl Flores
High School: Noble Street College Prep (Chicago, IL)
College and Major: B.A. Lake Forest College (2013); Double Major in Spanish and Latin American Studies with Minor in Educational Studies
Working for the College Since: 2013
My Life Before Lake Forest: Fresh out of the oven Lake Forest College graduate.
One Word or Phrase to Describe Myself: Hardworking and Creative!
Top 3 Reasons I Would Choose to Attend Lake Forest College:
1. Supportive faculty and staff that care for students’ personal and academic achievement.
2. The proximity to the wonderful city of Chicago; 30 miles north from downtown Chicago to be exact.
3. The amazing opportunities to be involve on campus. Lake Forest offers over 50 student organizations and clubs.
What Character Traits Do I Appreciate in an Applicant: Hardworking, Ambitious, and Passionate
What Makes the College Unique: The Career Advancement Center is a resource available for students to plan for their futures from picking out a major, to finding internships, to mock interviews, and creating resumes.
Tip for the College Search: Visit schools and do your research only then will you know what type of schools fit for YOU best. Remember the college you chose will be your home for the next four years.
Hint for Success: Never give up on your dreams! Make them happen!
Favorite Activity in Chicago: Shopping around State and Michigan Street, and enjoying the fireworks during the summer months in Navy Pier.
Favorite Place in the Town of Lake Forest: Foodstuffs, it has delicious gourmet sandwiches. My favorite is The Californian Turkey sandwich! Yummy in my tummy!
A Fun Fact to Share: My name is from Aztec origin, which means flower.