- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
This scholarship recognizes transfer students who hold current membership in Phi Theta Kappa, an international honor society of two-year colleges.
Scholarships are offered at the time of admission, and may not be added after you have begun your enrollment.
Scholarships are valued at $25,000 per year. Students who have a GPA of 3.75 and above will receive $30,000.
This scholarship is renewable for one year only.
1. Submit the application for admission.
2. Indicate Phi Theta Kappa membership on the application and provide proof of membership.
3. An Associate of Arts (AA) degree or an Associate of Science (AS) degree in an applicable liberal arts field OR 60 semester hours of transferable credit must be earned from an accredited community college prior to enrolling at Lake Forest College. All coursework completed in the AA degree must be applicable toward a Lake Forest College degree and must be completed with grades above a C- for scholarship eligibility.
There is no application form for this scholarship.
If you receive a financial aid announcement or estimate of eligibility that includes a Lake Forest Grant, and at a later time you become eligible for a scholarship from the College, the new scholarship will reduce or replace the grant.
Recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 for scholarship renewal.