- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Federal Perkins Loan
This low-interest loan is awarded to students who demonstrate significant financial need, and will use the full subsidized and unsubsidized Stafford Loans.
The College serves as the lender. Most loans are in the range of $1,000 - $2,000, with a maximum of $5,000. It is usually offered to full-time students.
For more information about the Perkins Loan, click here.
First-time Perkins borrowers will receive application instructions during the summer. There will be two steps to complete online: entrance counseling and a master promissory note (MPN).
Please Note: Legislation signed into law in December 2015 allows Colleges to provide Perkins Loans only through September 30, 2017. For this reason we recommend that if you have a Perkins Loan for the current year, you should consider alternatives to the Perkins Loan for the 2018-2019 academic year and beyond, if needed. We can help.