- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
At Lake Forest College, we believe there are many ways to highlight what makes you a match for the College. In an effort to get to know our applicants, we have partnered with ZeeMee, a free service that helps students bring their application to life.
As part of a holistic review, we are committed to learning about the person behind the application. First, sign up at ZeeMee.com and create your profile. Then copy and paste your ZeeMee link into your Common Application (there’s a dedicated field for it).
Please note: Submitting a ZeeMee profile is completely optional and evaluation of your admissions application will not be delayed as long as all materials are received by the stated deadlines.