- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Spring Admitted Students
You’ve probably already realized one of the things that makes Lake Forest awesome - the people. The friends you make in that club you never thought you’d join or the people you meet at Open Mic Night will make your experience the best four years of your life.
We know you’re not going to spend every waking hour reading or writing - you’ve got to have some fun, too. Whether it’s starting a horseback riding club, raising money for Relay for Life (one of the largest student events every year), or acting in a comedy show, you’ll be able to make it happen here.
Our residence halls are ready to become your new home! Never in your life will you be able live with so many friends again.
Commuters are an integral part of the Lake Forest community and have access to many of the same amenities and opportunities as our resident students.
The Center is charged with advancing key learning opportunities beyond the traditional classroom that enhance the liberal arts education at Lake Forest College.
Your four years at Lake Forest College will provide you an opportunity to make friends from nearly every state and from more than 71 countries around the world. In your classes, residence halls, and student organizations, you’ll have a chance to learn about the different backgrounds and cultures of your friends and classmates and share your own. This can be both challenging and rewarding. The Office of Intercultural Relations is eager to facilitate these opportunities for you to make connections within our diverse community.
Your health and wellness are our focus every day. To perform at your best and to make the most of your experience at the College, you need to maintain your physical, emotional, and social well-being. The Health & Wellness Center is your resource for health care when you have an illness or injury, or for when you confront personal issues or obstacles that keep you from achieving your goals. When it comes to your health, we will provide you with the care and concern you need.
When you join a new community, it is important that you take the time to learn the expectations and standards of the community. At Lake Forest College, we take seriously our commitment to providing a safe and comfortable learning environment and we all have a responsibility for knowing and adhering to the standards set by our community. Over the next four years, you will learn, grow, and occasionally make mistakes, but our hope is that you will approach campus life with the intention of learning from and respecting each other.
We look forward to your arrival on campus and will encourage you to learn and demonstrate good personal security habits, exercise effective crime prevention techniques, and remain vigilant in your personal safety. Developing and maintaining a safe and secure environment is a joint effort and we hope you’ll play a part.