- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Spring Admitted Students
Health and Wellness
As a student here, you are required to either have insurance or purchase it through the College. You can learn about these options below.
Health Records and Immunizations
All full-time (first year and transfer) students are required to complete the following forms on the Lake Forest Student Health Patient Portal: medical history, immunization history, TB questionnaire and Consent to Treat (if under the age of 18 prior to the start of semester). Asigned/stamped copy of your immunization records must be uploaded into the portal for dates to be verified. It is important that you complete all necessary forms with proof into the Lake Forest Student Health Portal by July 15, 2020. If forms are not submitted by July 15, students may be subject to a late fee of $100. Students not in compliance with the immunization requirements during their first term of attendance are restricted from registering for subsequent terms until compliance is obtained.
Students that are seeking a religious exemption must complete the religious exemption certificate and submit it with your completed Health History Form.
Access to the patient portal will become available on June 1, 2020. Use your College issued username and password to log-in.
If you have an IEP or 504 plan and/or if you have been diagnosed with a disability or medical condition that affects you as a student, please submit the Request for Special Accommodations Form for consideration of accommodations.