- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Spring Admitted Students
As a commuter student, you are part of an active and growing group on campus. Read below for information about campus life that is specific to you.
Commuter Student Lounge
Located in Deerpath Hall on the lower level, the commuter student lounge is outfitted with sofas, a TV with dvd player, a mini-fridge, and lockers. Your student id card will allow you access to the commuter student lounge.
Commuter Student Organization
The Commuter Student Organization (CSO) is an organization that supports students who live off campus. It’s where you can connect with other commuters for support, carpooling, and other campus life tips. You can join it and any of the other 80 or so student groups when you come to campus . Watch my.lakeforest for information regarding the spring Forester Fair.
Your mail box is an important link to campus, and is where you’ll get information and correspondence from campus groups, faculty, staff, and fellow students. In early January, you will receive a mailbox number and combination. In the meantime, click here for general information about mail services on campus.
Customize a plan to fit the way you live. Start up a meal plan with as much as you choose. Meal Plans come in several convenient shapes and sizes. A bar code on your student id card identifies you as a dining plan member. Click here to read more about meal plan options.
Accessing Campus Buildings
Most campus buldings remain unlocked throughout regular business hours, however, residence halls are locked at all times. In addition to the commuter student lounge, your student id also gives you access to the Nollen Cafe (located in Nollen Hall on South Campus) and the Deerpath Cafe (located in Deerpath Hall), the Recreation Center, and after hours, the Library and Mohr Student Center.
Parking on Campus
You will need to purchase a parking permit in order to park on campus. Pay the fee online or