- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Spring Admitted Students
Break a sweat with friends on the basketball court or slow down, take a breath, and join a yoga class in our state-of-the-art Sports and Recreation Center. Need a fun outlet to satisfy that competitive spirit? There’s plenty of opportunities to compete and have fun or just cheer on your friends.
Athletics at Lake Forest has long been recognized for its “Tradition of Excellence.” We offer 23 NCAA Division III variety sports. Check out GoForesters.com for team pages, latest events and results, and more.
Our 14 different club sports offer students the opportunity to showcase their athletic talents in a competitive, non-varsity setting. Students also learn vital leadership skills that carry over to their success in the classroom.
Stay active with friends by registering for one of our competitive and recreational intramural leagues and tournaments.
Student Fitness, Recreation and Well-being
Our fitness classes range from yoga to cardio, kickboxing to Zumba. You can also enjoy Sports and Recreation Center, ranked 18th in the country by the 2017 Princeton Review for “Best Athletics Facilities.”
Physical Education classes at Lake Forest College are pass/fail, not for credit, and free of additional tuition charges. This is a great opportunity to learn a new activity.