- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Spring Admitted Students
Welcome Spring Admitted Students
We are so excited to welcome you to Lake Forest College.
Here are few initial steps to becoming a Forester Forever:
1. Submit your non-refundable $500 enrollment deposit on our secure server. You can also mail a check payable to Lake Forest College to: Lake Forest College, 555 N. Sheridan Road, Lake Forest, IL 60045.
3. Connect with your fellow future Foresters on our Class of 2023 Facebook group.
3. Keep checking this page and the dates and deadlines page as information and forms will be uploaded as they become available.
Again, congratulations on your admission! #FutureForester
Are you still finalizing your college decision?
1. Visit campus! In addition to ensuring that you earn your $2,000 per year visit grant, experience a day in the life as a Forester—you’ll be happy you did! You have two great options to visit campus:
- Individual Visit- Personalize your visit to campus six days a week with a campus tour, classroom visit, chat with an admissions counselor and/or professor, meet with a coaches and more.
- Fall Open House Programs (October 14 and November 8)- take part in an academic experience with faculty, enjoy lunch in our dining hall, and connect with current students and staff.
2. Connect with your admissions counselor. The friendly faces in Patterson Lodge know you from the application process and are happy to help answer your questions and connect you with other members of the campus community.
3. Utilize our Office of Financial Aid with questions regarding merit scholarships, need-based aid, or other concerns related to cost of attendance.