- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Break a sweat with friends on the basketball court or slow down, take a breath, and join a yoga class. If you’re looking for a way to fill that competitive spirit, there are plenty of opportunities to compete and have fun or just cheer on your friends. Many of these opportunities are held in our state-of-the-art Sports and Recreation Center, which was recently ranked #18 in the nation for “best athletic facilities” by the Princeton Review.
Athletics at Lake Forest has long been recognized for its “Tradition of Excellence.” We offer 23 NCAA Division III varsity sports. Check out GoForesters.com for team pages, latest events and results, and more.
Our club sports offer students the opportunity to showcase their athletic talents in a competitive, non-varsity setting. Students also learn vital leadership skills that carry over to their success in the classroom.
Stay active with friends by registering for one of our competitive and recreational intramural leagues and tournaments.
Our fitness classes range from yoga to cardio, kickboxing to Zumba. There are also several initiatives held throughout the year for students to participate in that promote fitness, goal-setting, and healthy lifestyle habits.
Physical Education classes at Lake Forest College are pass/fail, not for credit, and many are free of additional tuition charges. This is a great opportunity to learn a new activity.