- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
You’ve probably already realized what one of the best things about Lake Forest is—the people. The friends you make in that student club you never thought you’d join or the people you meet at Open Mic Night will make your experience here the some of the best years of your life.
We know you’re not going to spend every waking hour reading or writing —you’ve got to have some fun, too. Whether it’s starting a new club, raising money for Relay for Life (one of the largest student events every year), or performing in a show (even if you’re not a theater major), you’ll be able to make it happen here.
Our residence halls are set to become your new home away from home! Never in your life will you be able live with so many friends again.
Commuters are an integral part of the Lake Forest community and have access to many of the same amenities and opportunities as our resident students.
The Center is home to campus events, leadership development, student organizations, community service, fraternities and sororities, and much more.
Your four years at Lake Forest College will provide you an opportunity to make friends from nearly every state and from more than 70 countries around the world. In your classes, residence halls, and student organizations, you’ll have a chance to learn about the different backgrounds and cultures of your friends and classmates and share your own. This can be both challenging and rewarding. The Office of Intercultural Relations is eager to facilitate these opportunities for you to make connections within our diverse community.
Your health and wellness are our focus every day. To perform at your best and to make the most of your experience at the College, you need to maintain your physical, emotional, and social well-being. The Health and Wellness Center is your resource for health care when you have an illness or injury, or for when you confront personal issues or obstacles that keep you from achieving your goals. When it comes to your health, we will provide you with the care and concern you need.
Break a sweat with friends on the basketball court or slow down, take a breath, and join a yoga class in our state-of-the-art Sports and Recreation Center. ranked 18th in the country by the Princeton Review for “Best Athletics Facilities.”
When you join a new community, it is important that you take the time to learn the expectations and standards of the community. At Lake Forest College, we take seriously our commitment to providing a safe and comfortable learning environment and we all have a responsibility for knowing and adhering to the standards set by our community. Over the next four years, you will learn, grow, and occasionally make mistakes, but our hope is that you will approach campus life with the intention of learning from and respecting each other.
We look forward to your arrival on campus and will encourage you to learn and demonstrate good personal security habits, exercise effective crime prevention techniques, and remain vigilant in your personal safety. Developing and maintaining a safe and secure environment is a joint effort and we hope you’ll play a part.