- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
You’re invited to join us on campus for one of our overnight visit programs! Paired with our admitted student Future Forester Days, students will be hosted by a current student, explore the fun of Chicago, and get a behind-the-scenes look at Forester life!
Future Forester Day
Click on the date above you’d like to attend
Join us the Sunday before one of our Future Forester Days for a special overnight experience that includes a venture into Chicago complete with deep dish pizza, a look at our downtown residential facility, and more! Overnight programs are open to admitted students only. Parents and families, we hope you’ll join us for Future Forester Day on Monday!
Below are steps that you will need to take to join us on campus for this program:
1. Once you’ve decided which program is best for you, book any travel arrangements. You’re going to need that information for the registration form.
- If flying, students should arrive at O’Hare International Airport between noon and 2 p.m. A shuttle and staff member will be there to pick up students. Please plan your return flight for 6 p.m. or later Monday evening. We will provide return shuttles as well.
If driving, please plan on arriving at Lake Forest College between
1 and 2 p.m.
- If traveling by bus or train into Chicago, please choose an arrival time between noon and 2 p.m.
2. Fill out the registration form for your preferred date (linked above). Don’t wait to register—each program will be limited to 35 registrants.
3. Register next for Future Forester Day—this will make sure you’re set for both the Sunday and Monday portions of the weekend.
4. Keep an eye on your email, and get excited! We’ll be in touch with more information as your overnight event approaches.
What should I bring?
There are few things we recommend that you bring with you to make this trip as enjoyable as possible!
- Snow/rain gear
- Pillow/Sleeping bag/blanket: you may be on a futon, cot, or on a dorm room floor. Bring whatever you need to feel comfortable!
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes.*
*Please note that the weather could either be 50° and sunny, or 4° and a blizzard. Take a look at the weather and come prepared for both!
Can my parent(s)/family come?
Parent(s) and family members are welcome to explore the College and town of Lake Forest on Sunday! We will have special programming for family members during Future Forester Day on Monday. Please note that we cannot provide accommodations for family members. Recommended area hotels can be found here.