March 30, 2015
We welcome you and your family to visit campus and get a personalized experience based on your individual interests with your fellow future Foresters. Your “all-access” itinerary includes:
- Session with a professor in your area of academic interest, where you’ll learn which classes to take and how to get involved with research
- Internship and career planning with career advisors
- Discussions with current students and staff who will help you plan your off-campus experiences, whether to Chicago, Paris, Beijing, or beyond
- Lunch at the Caf with other admitted students and their families
- Campus tour (complete with a residence hall) to get the inside scoop about life as a Forester
The Admitted Student Open House (February 16 or March 30) is from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Sports Center on South Campus (#35 on the campus map). Register below. Hope to see you there!