- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Fall Admitted Students
We are pleased to welcome you to Lake Forest College, where you are about to embark on a wonderful adventure with us.
So, what can you do now? Here are few initial steps to becoming a Forester:
Here are your next steps:
- Submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit online or you can mail a check for $500 payable to Lake Forest College to: Lake Forest College, Office of Admissions, 555 N. Sheridan Road, Lake Forest, IL 60045.
- Join the Class of 2024 facebook page and Instagram to connect with your future classmates. Also, follow us on Instagram, Snapchat, and the College’s Facebook page.
Keep checking this page as information and forms will be uploaded as they become available.
Are you still finalizing your college decision?
1. Visit campus! In addition to ensuring that you earn your $2,000 per year visit grant, experience a day in the life as a Forester—you’ll be happy you did! You have two great options to visit campus:
- Individual Visit - Personalize your visit to campus six days a week with a campus tour, classroom visit, chat with an admissions counselor and/or professor, meet with a coaches and more.
- Future Forester Day Programs (February 17 and April 6) - Experience a day in the life of a Forester, in which you can visit classes, meet individually with faculty and staff and spend time with current students.
2. Connect with your admissions counselor. The friendly faces in Patterson Lodge know you from the application process and are happy to help answer your questions and connect you with other members of the campus community.
3. Contact the Office of Financial Aid with questions regarding merit scholarships, need-based aid, or other concerns related to cost of attendance.