- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Admitted Student Events
Welcome, #FutureForester! No matter if you are a first-year or transfer student, we have designed several opportunities for you.
Join us for events, both on and off-campus, where admitted students will dig a little deeper and see if Lake Forest College is right for them.
- Explore Lake Forest College: Arts, Humanities, and Chicago
- Future Forester Days
- Off-Campus Receptions
- Personal Campus Visit
Attend an overnight visit program designed for students with academic interests in areas such as the fine arts, history, English and foreign languages, religion, communication, and philosophy.
Start off with a trip to Chicago to experience the Windy City with our current students, alumni, and faculty. Return to campus for an overnight stay with a student host, and spend the next day engaging in real classes, meeting with professors and career advisors, and learning about student life.
Future Forester Day, open only to admitted students, is unlike any other visit to campus. It’s designed to give you an in-depth look into all aspects of life at Lake Forest College.
Whether you’re still deciding or want another look at the place you’ve already decided to call home, we encourage admitted students and their families to join us for a day of hands-on interactions and information.
We invite you and your family to join us at a reception near you! We’ve found some pretty great locations to help you explore Lake Forest College in your own backyard.
This is a wonderful opportunity for prospective varsity athletes to have some fun, network and meet members of the Lake Forest community. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with your admission counselor, alumni, coaches, and current students.
Can’t join us for one of these events? Feel free to schedule your personal visit to campus where you can sit in on a real class, chat with a faculty member and/or coach, meet your admissions officer, etc. Let us know what would make your visit perfect!