- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/74/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30080_summer.rev.1452186498.jpg)"/>
Men’s Prospect Soccer Camp
The Lake Forest College Men’s Soccer Prospect Camp is for high school soccer players who want to learn what it takes to be part of a nationally competitive soccer program at a top-tier liberal arts college.
What to Expect
Camp training sessions, conducted by the Forester Men’s Soccer coaching staff, replicate the daily training environment and the mental and physical demands of the current Lake Forest College players. The Forester Men’s Soccer team plays a possession-oriented, dominant brand of soccer that dictates both offensively and defensively. Players will leave with a solid understanding of the Forester Men’s Soccer style of play, program philosophy and what the coaching staff looks for in a potential student-athlete.
The Forester Men’s Soccer Prospect Camp also previews other aspects of college life at Lake Forest. Participants will tour campus, explore the facilities, eat a meal in the dining hall and talk with current members of the soccer team and coaching staff. Participants will be well informed of all aspects of the college recruiting and decision process.
Dan Andrews (a native of Leeds, England) is in his fifth year as Head Coach with the Foresters holding a 46-29-3 record (29-9-0 MWC). In his four seasons, Coach Andrews took the Foresters to the NCAA Tournament in 2017 and 2015 and won the the Midwest Conference title in 2016. The Foresters are hoping to further their success under Coach Andrews’ leadership. Prior to Lake Forest, Coach Andrews served as an assistant at Moody Bible Institute where he helped lead the team to a National Championship in 2011, they continued that success in 2012 and 2013. Coach Andrews played professionally as a youth for Leeds United Youth Academy in England and carried out his college career at Moody Bible Institute where he scored 66 goals in four seasons, was a two-time All-American and a two-year team captain. He also served as the High School Director of Coaching at Bartlett Travel Soccer Club.
Forester Soccer Tradition of Excellence
- 2018 Midwest Conference Tournament Participants
- 2017 NCAA National Tournament Participants
- 2016 Midwest Conference Champions
- 2015 NCAA National Tournament Participants
- 2015 Midwest Conference Tournament Champions
- 2013 NCAA National Tournament Participants
- 2013 NCAA National Tournament First Round Hosts
- 2013 Midwest Conference Tournament Champions
- 2012 and 2013 Midwest Conference Champions
- 17 Midwest Conference Championships since 1961
Learn more about the Forester Men’s Soccer Program here.