- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/5986_screen_shot_2016-11-30_at_3.27.37_pm.rev.1480543045.png)"/>
Instructions for Moderators
- Please arrive at the panel 5-10 minutes before the panel begins to see that everything is in order, including locating presenters and checking correct pronunciation of their name(s).
- Presenters are expected to have loaded their presentation files onto the computer in advance as no time has been allotted to load files during or just prior to the panel.
- Please ask audience members to silence their phones and refrain from using them during the presentations. Twitter users should save their tweets until the conclusion of the presentations.
- Please note the number in attendance and email it to Liz Palm.
- Except when noted, presentations are 15 minutes in length with 5 minutes for questions at the conclusion of the presentation. For longer presentations, 10 minutes is allowed for questions. Carefully monitor the designated presentation times so that the schedule is maintained.
- Avoid allowing one questioner to dominate; encourage questions from students. If no questions are forthcoming, try to facilitate questions from the audience.
- Please ask presenters to stay for the entire session.