- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Authors for the 2016 Collage Magazine
Aleksandra Gal is a sophomore at Lake Forest College. She is an International Relations and Economics double major, as well as a Spanish minor. As a Polish immigrant in the US, she really cherishes cross-cultural exchange and the beauty of languages.
Camille Lemieux is currently a junior at Lake Forest College, majoring in French and applied linguistics. She enjoys writing poetry and short stories in her spare time.
Cassandra McCray is a senior, and a Neuroscience major with a Spanish minor.
Catherine Auger-Morin is a freshman from Quebec city, Canada. Her first language is French, and this year is her third year studying in the United States. She is part of the Women’s Soccer team, and is a Chemistry major, with a minor in Spanish.
Christopher Lai is a sophomore studying Finance and Spanish at Lake Forest College. Being from a multilingual island, he has had the opportunity to study and learn several languages; those languages have helped him shape the way he views the world.
Cynthia T. Hahn is Professor of French since 1990, and author of two books of poetry, Outside-In-Sideout (Finishing Line Press, 2010) and Co-ïncidences (alfAbarre Press, 2014), Cynthia Hahn likens poetry to an internal music.
Dasha Rodina is a sophomore at Lake Forest College double majoring in Sociology and Anthropology and Chemistry.
Josaiah Clark is a sophomore at Lake Forest College from Belo Horizonte, Brazil, majoring in Mathematics. He is a member of the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, and is in the Poetry Club. In his free time, he enjoys taking pictures.
Kassandra Morfin is a senior at LFC, president of Mock Trial and Vice President of Gamma Phi Omega International Sorority, Inc. She plays guitar and writes music/poetry in her spare time. She is currently preparing for DePaul University’s College of Law, which she will be attending later this year.
Kirsten Slora is a junior at Lake Forest College, and is majoring in Psychology with a minor in communications. She runs on the college’s cross country team, and is involved with APO.
Logan Graham ’17 is majoring in Neuroscience. She enjoys working as a student ambassador for the Admissions Office and served as a forester guide for New Student Orientation this past fall. Last summer she traveled abroad to Costa Rica and lived with a host family for two months while studying medicinal plants.
Margo La Clair is from Helena, Montana, and is a first-year student at Lake Forest College.
Melanie Madrigal is a sophomore at Lake Forest College double majoring in Psychology and Spanish. She enjoys writing poetry because it’s a way of expressing her feelings and emotions in what she writes.
Victoria Karker is a sophomore at Lake Forest College from Houston, Texas, and is majoring in Sociology and Anthropology with a minor in German Studies and Politics. She works for the Health and Wellness Center as a Wellness Peer Educator, is on the Coalition Against Sexual Misconduct Committee, is a radio station DJ, and is the current Co-Creative Director for Collage Magazine. In her free time, she enjoys writing short stories and poems.