Olivia Dellomodarme ’19
“As a Richter Scholar, I was able to work hands-on with my biology professor doing research. It was a great opportunity that you can’t easily get at a large university as an undergraduate.”
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/5986_screen_shot_2016-11-30_at_3.27.37_pm.rev.1480543045.png)"/>
Sciences at Lake Forest College
They’re different here. (They really are.)
- Hands-on research experience as soon as your first year
- One-on-one learning with professors
- Unmatched internships in Chicago and metro area
- Opening in 2018-19: Lillard Science Center
Join the cutting edge of some of the world’s most critical issues—Parkinson’s Disease, engineering human organs, slowing the speed of light, aging, the environment, and more. Request more information.
Majors and Programs
- Engineering (Dual degree with Washington University)
- Environmental Studies
- Nursing (Affiliation with Rush School of Nursing)
- Pharmacy (Dual degree with Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science)
- Pre-Health Advising
- Summer Fellows Program
Omid Saleh Ziabari ’15 was fully immersed in biology research this summer thanks to a $400,000 National Science Foundation grant won by his former advisor.
Emily Ong ’17 and Paul Jones ’18 are the latest Lake Forest students to earn prestigious grants to conduct meaningful research this summer as undergraduate students.