- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Quantitative Resource Center
The QRC Is Tutoring: The QRC is offering remote peer tutoring for the fall 2020 semester. Please contact Julia Berkowitz directly to schedule a QRC appointment.
The Quantitative Resource Center (QRC) provides students with extra help in the math, science, and quantitative portions of their classes and supports already existing department-based tutoring.
We offer support for the following classes:
Bio: 120, 220, 221
Busn: 130, 210, 230
Chem: 114, 115, 116, 220, 221
CSCI: 107, 112 (no weekly appointments for CSCI)
Econ: 130, 210, 220
Fin: 130, 210
Math: 102, 108/109, 110, 111, 150, 160, 210, 214, 230, 231
Students can make individual, one time appointments by clicking HERE. Weekly appointments are made by contacting the QRC Director, Julia Berkowitz.
1. Attendance Policy: You are allowed 2 misses/cancellations. On your third miss or cancellation, your remaining appointments will be canceled. You will be allowed to use the QRC tutors by first speaking with Julia Berkowitz, Director of the QRC.
2. Coming in to say that you have “nothing to work on” or canceling for that reason is considered a missed appointment. You always have something to work on (i.e. corrections for past quizzes and/or tests, review difficult concepts, preview upcoming material).
3. Come prepared. Homework must be attempted to the best of your ability. Come prepared with your notes and questions. Use this time to clarify concepts and problems or to review for assessments.
You are allowed to schedule one additional appointment during the week, as needed. The link to schedule single appointments is located above. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please email Julia Berkowitz at email@example.com.