- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Center for Academic Success
Academic Probation Support Program
Probation is an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and to recommit to personal and career goals. Probation is a time to hit the “re-set” button with the sustained support of an academic support specialist.
Key Services for Probation Students
Review of course selection and scheduling.
Your academic support specialist will consult with you and your advisor to build a schedule that will best lead to success.
Weekly meetings to review study plans and grades in progress.
These meetings will keep you on track and accountable to your goals.
Access to tutoring or other academic support services.
As the semester progresses, your needs might change. We provide assistance with getting you the academic resources you need when you need them.
Consultation with parents, coaches, residential life staff, nurses and counselors, advisors, and professors.
We will help you communicate with others so that they can best support you in reaching your goals.