- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Center for Academic Success
“On-Time” Graduation Planning Services
Are you concerned about graduating in the semester you had planned? Many students find themselves in this situation because they have changed majors several times or withdrawn from courses that did not suit them or because they transferred in with partial credits. While academic advisors are the first form of support, we can help by providing additional advice and support.
Create a multi-semester course plan
We will work with you and your advisor to map out the courses you will need to take in the sequence you will need to take them to graduate on-time.
Create plans for credit recovery
In some cases, taking courses in the summer will be necessary. We can help you review your options. We can also help you consider partial credit courses.
Consider financial implications
We can work with the office of financial aid to be sure that you have the plan that is the most affordable for credit recovery.