- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/45642_FIYS_Field_Trip.rev.1531246209.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/5986_screen_shot_2016-11-30_at_3.27.37_pm.rev.1480543045.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/45667_Academics.rev.1531425285.png)"/>
Lake Forest College does not discriminate on the basis of a disability against any otherwise qualified person by denying him or her participation in, or the benefits of, any College program or activity.
Section 504 requires the adoption of a grievance procedure to deal with allegations of discrimination on the basis of a disability. If a member of the student body feels there is reason to believe that discrimination because of disability has occurred under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, a grievance should be handled in the following manner:
- Individuals with a grievance should notify the President’s Office of their grievances, in writing. We recommend doing so within seven days of the alleged incident.
- Failing resolution, individuals should follow appropriate grievance procedures established for sex discrimination.