- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/66/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29928_psychology.rev.1450300111.png)"/>
Student Learning Outcomes
The expected Student Learning Outcomes for the Psychology Department are:
1. The psychology major will be able to demonstrate familiarity with concepts, theoretical perspectives, empirical findings, and historical trends across the major sub-disciplines of psychology.
2. The psychology major will demonstrate competence in the basic empirical methods used in the discipline including research design, analysis, and interpretation of research.
3. The psychology major will demonstrate familiarity with the biological underpinnings of behavior.
4. The psychology major will demonstrate familiarity with the social underpinnings of behavior.